I make comics, write and work as an assistant director at Deutschlandfunk Kultur in Berlin.
I studied Comparative Literature at the University of Toronto (B.A.) and Applied Literary Studies at the Freie Universität Berlin (M.A.).
- Presentation of talk Begehrende Körper: Intimität und Sexualität in Darstellungen von Dis/ability im Comic at the Symposium Race, Class, Gender & Beyond – Intersektionale Ansätze der Comicforschung, October 2021
- Presentation of my comic Entgleiten in the webinar Creative Research in Graphic Medicine by the Universidade Fernando Pessoa, July 2020
- Presentation of my master's thesis Drawing Out the Invisible Difference: Autism Spectrum Disorder in Auto/Biographical and Educational Comics to the Pathographics research group at Freie Universität Berlin, December 2019
Festivals and Exhibitions
- Screening of No Matter Where You Go There You Are at Porto Post Doc Film & Media Festival, 2016
- Screening of No Matter Where You Go There You Are at NADA Festival, Porto, 2016
- Screening of No Matter Where You Go There You Are at Oslo Flaneur Festival, 2016
- Installations No Matter Where You Go You Are Here as part of the group exhibition at AV Espaço Montepio, Porto, 2016